We aim to:
- provide a safe, caring, and attractive environment where everyone feels supported and valued.
- provide breadth and balance within the framework of the Early Learning Goals and the National Curriculum, by maintaining high standards in the quality of teaching and learning.
- encourage high standards of behaviour, and compliance with the school rules, for the happiness, health and safety of everyone.
- encourage children to work to their potential with increasing confidence and self esteem
- have high expectations of achievement for all across every aspects of school life
- establish and maintain links with the local community and encourage the full involvement of Parents, Pupils and Governors in the life of the school.